24–26 March 2021 • ISTTBD-XIV goes digital!
1. We have finalized the list of special symposia to be held during TTP.10. Overall, there are seven. With great organizers! The full list is available here.
2. We are happy to offer 5 student grants to support the participation of young researchers to TTP.10. To see what the grant covers, to check if you are eligible and to apply, please click here.
3. We kindly remind you that the registration is now open. And we already have 20 registered participants! Do not wait. Secure your registration now! And we have a surprise! The organizing committee is offering free five books Ticks of Europe and North Africa. The winners will be drawn randomly from the first 50 participants who pay the registration fee.
4. Abstract submission is also open. Please consider submitting your abstract on time. The deadline is 1st March 2020.
5. A new sponsor has joined us: Merck Animal Health at Bronze level. We warmly welcome them. Another important update: Idexx has upgraded its sponsorship level from Bronze to Silver. Our list of sponsors has reached to a very promising number: eight!
6. During one of the plenary sessions, a new network will be announced: The Tick Mitochondrial Genome Network! Stay tuned!
Andrei Mihalca - Chair of TTP.10